Our forensic specialists provide solutions and support for clients throughout Asia.
We carry out detailed analysis of the facts and circumstances of financial irregularities at companies from various industries including cases of suspected bribery and corruption, asset misappropriation, accounting fraud and other wrongdoings.
As part of our litigation support services, we analyze and quantify financial aspects of complex disputes and provide expert evidence during legal proceedings.
Our work incorporates the use of forensic technology and interaction with our forensic technology specialists.
What You Will Do
We are looking for individuals who can join the team on immediate basis.
As part of our multinational team, you will participate in and contribute to the success of our forensic assignments across Asia for both local and multinational clients. As part of our assignments, you will:
- Conducting investigations into allegations of fraud from financial and accounting perspective.
- Reviewing and researching evidence/documents to analyze the overall fact pattern of the fraudulent transactions and synthesize data into a professional report with recommendations.
- Involve in preparing and coordinating field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information.
- Conduct financial data analysis on accounting and financial matters.
- Assist in conducting interviews.
- Review electronic data collected by our forensic technology specialists.
- Synthesize the data and findings into a professional report with recommendations.
- Have the opportunity to interact with clients, upper management and law enforcement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or Law.
- Prefer CPA qualified, in process of completing CPA, or holding other relevant professional qualification.
- Strong financial and business analytical skills.
- Excellent written English, including the ability to contribute to the writing of reports.
- Good communication skills (English, Mandarin and any other language).
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills. Bright team player who works effectively under pressure.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good business sense and commercially aware.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm