We believe that challenges are better solved together. That's why you'll join a diverse, global community of solvers - an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Tax Services helps businesses and individuals to achieve their tax objectives in today’s global landscape with the experience and foresight to make the best strategic decisions.
As one of the largest tax practices in Singapore, we are a trusted advisor to clients and foster a collaborative relationship, powered by the latest technology and data-driven insights to make decisions in tax strategy, planning and compliance.
The Financial Services Transfer Pricing (FSTP) group provides transfer pricing advice to a wide range of companies in the financial services sector such as banks, fund management and insurance companies, as well as intercompany financing transactions relating to cash pooling arrangement, guarantee arrangements, intercompany credit facilities.
Our Transfer Pricing experts are part of the Financial Services Tax Team who help clients comply with international transfer pricing rules and plan comprehensive tax and transfer pricing strategies through the use of Organization for Economic Cooperation (OECD) guidelines’ and Singapore transfer pricing guidelines’ methodologies.
With the support of a strong international network of dedicated specialists with advanced training in economics, accounting, law and project management, our team advises clients on:
- Planning of transfer pricing policy.
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
- Dispute resolution services, including Advance Pricing Agreement, Mutual.
- Agreement Procedure and Audit support.
We are looking for SUSS candidates to join us for our internship from October 2022 to April 2023 (6 months).
What You Will Do
You will assist the team to provide comprehensive and effective corporate tax compliance services to our clients which include large multinational companies and smaller local businesses across the financial services industries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy students from local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have a good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm