We believe that challenges are better solved together. That's why you'll join a diverse, global community of solvers - an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Tax Services helps businesses and individuals to achieve their tax objectives in today’s global landscape with the experience and foresight to make the best strategic decisions.
As one of the largest tax practices in Singapore, we are a trusted advisor to clients and foster a collaborative relationship, powered by the latest technology and data-driven insights to make decisions in tax strategy, planning and compliance.
Our Goods and Services Tax (GST) team provides GST consultancy services to different types of businesses operating in Singapore and the Asia-Pacific region – from local businesses to large multinational companies and government linked companies, on all aspects of GST, including the enhancement of GST reporting systems and processes, resolution of client issues with the tax authority and GST compliance services. We take pride in providing excellent GST consultancy services to clients in areas such as business restructuring, client training, GST health check reviews as well as international GST consultancy on cross-border transactions.
We are looking for candidates from SUSS to join us for our off-cycle internship from October 2022 to April 2023 (6 months).
What You Will Do
As a GST tax professional, you will join a growing network that works with clients across a range of sectors each with its own specific indirect tax challenges. To give good advice, you need to understand the commercial details of what your clients are selling and to whom in order to develop practical solutions to mitigate risk and generate savings through the use of effective processes and controls.
- You will provide advisory and compliance services to a wide range of exclusive clients.
- You will help clients manage their Goods and Services Tax (GST) reporting.
- You will conduct GST reviews and liaise with the Inland Revenue Authority Of Singapore (IRAS) on client matters.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy and Business students from local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have a good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm