A career within Enabling Technologies Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop technology and applications that makes decisions easier, tasks simpler, and drives business results. Simply put, we help companies enable their growth and improve operational efficiencies by developing strategies to harness the benefits of their current technology or by integrating new enterprise systems.
Our CIO Advisory practice spans the whole range of clients’ digital capabilities ranging from strategy to execution.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2021 intake.
What You Will Do
As a part of our practice, you will help our clients with:
- IT Strategy services.
- Enterprise Architecture across different business groups.
- IT Cost & Governance and Shared Services & Outsourcing.
- IT operating Model advisory services.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advising clients on improving the ROI of IT Investments.
- Advising clients on digital assets.
- Identifying and addressing client needs and developing an awareness of firm services.
- IT Roadmap and alignment of IT services towards various standards.
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships.
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other IT-related discipline student from local and overseas universities.
- Highly proficient in English (Proficiency in other South-East Asian languages will be an added advantage).
- Possess baseline understanding in the areas of Technology.
- Self-driven, curious and a fast-learner, and able to take responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks /engagements.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm