Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyze, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
What You Will Do
As an Assistant Associate, you’ll be exposed to a diverse scope of work, namely:
- Cybersecurity Assessment – Assess clients’ security posture through the performance of host configuration review against industry benchmarks, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, architecture review and cybersecurity risk assessment.
- Technology Regulatory Compliance Review – Assess clients’ compliance against the technology regulations such as Singapore Cybersecurity Act and related Cybersecurity Codes of Practice, MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines, MAS Cyber Hygiene, and more.
- Data Privacy / Protection – Advise clients on data privacy / protection measures impact through the study of their business and data processes based on data privacy regulations (e.g., Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)) and best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least a degree/diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems or any related discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics degree, or other diploma with specialization in IT will be considered).
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Possess interest in cybersecurity and data protection.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm