Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
We work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
In the Cybersecurity & Data Privacy team, we help clients to achieve their business objectives by providing various services such as cybersecurity risk assessment, IT security testing / penetration testing, technology regulatory compliance review, etc.
Apply for our Cybersecurity & Data Privacy team where you will undergo a 9-months training programme with PwC to acquire skillset in cyber security and having mentors to advise and support in the development of your career, training pathway and everyday working practices.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2021 intake.
What you will do
- Cybersecurity assessment – Assess clients’ security posture through the performance of host configuration review against industry benchmarks, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, architecture review and cybersecurity risk assessment.
- Technology regulatory compliance review – Assess clients’ compliance against the technology regulations such as Singapore Cybersecurity Act and related Cybersecurity Codes of Practice, MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines, MAS Cyber Hygiene, and more.
- Data privacy / protection – Advise clients on data privacy / protection measures impact through the study of their business and data processes based on data privacy regulations (e.g. Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, General Data
- Protection Regulation (GDPR)) and best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students with Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics degree, or other degree with specialisation in IT will be considered
- Possess interest in cybersecurity and data protection
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm