Transformation Assurance is one of the five operating units in Risk Assurance, which is the advisory arm under the Assurance “Line of Service” as part of the PwC Network in Singapore. Risk Assurance brings insights and independent assurance to provide an invaluable safeguard in today's complex operating environment. Risk Assurance works with clients in their boardrooms and their back offices, delivering business control to help them to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business from people to performance, systems to strategy, business plans to business resilience.
Transformation Assurance provides holistic project advisory and execution support to organizations that plan to or are undergoing transformations. Changes in the global economic social world order are accelerating the need to digitally transform. Businesses need to create a differentiated experience for their customers in the digital marketplace, but this comes with its own set of challenges: consistently driving innovation while meeting regulatory requirements, rethinking the supply chain strategy, identifying an optimal operating model, staying cost-efficient but also cutting edge - and challenging the norm to explore new ways of working. Transformation Assurance offers programme initiative advisory, programme assurance, readiness assessment, deep dive reviews and post-implementation reviews.
What You Will Do
As an Intern/Trainee, you will be responsible for delivering Project Assurance/ Management services for Financial Services clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Executing projects, reporting to the Senior Manager/Partner/Director Group.
- Maintaining and building client relationships through project delivery and other business initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year Accounting or Business Information systems students from a reputable local or overseas university.
- Strong analytical background along with attention to details.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas - Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management, Transformation Assurance.
- Eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and ability to drive change in the organization.
- Able to build relationship and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders.
- Strong ability in understanding and managing business requirements, document business risk and perform gap analysis.
- A strong communicator – verbal and written.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Information Systems
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm