A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Support the planning and delivery part of the Audit projects.
- Support the execution of the Audit projects, obtaining related necessary working documents and sharing the results.
- Support payable/receivable and banks confirmation process.
- Support comparing Audit reports and controlling reports’ quality and integrity.
- Company and industry research, prepare business analysis framework reports.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - Verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Either a currently enrolled 4th grade student or a new graduate, preferably from a reputable university from the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences.
- Good command of English.
- Good command of MS Office applications and any accounting/corporate software's.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Good at multi-tasking.
- Self-motivated with good communication skills both with clients and engagement teams.
- Job type:Internships
Ankara (Turkey), Istanbul...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm