As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Learn about how Strategy& works as a business and adds value to clients. Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
What You Will Do
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from top university (Engineering/Business Administration/Economics).
- Master's from a reputable university is a plus.
- Ability to articulate how a problem is approached and decomposed.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with superior ability to interface well with individuals of varying levels and backgrounds in order to develop strong partnerships both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills and adaptation skills.
- Excellent communication, demonstration and presentation skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - Verbally and in written form.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Economics, Engineering
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm