A career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies.
We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems.
We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
What You Will Do
- As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Take responsibility for executing IT risk assurance assignments for client-based projects
- Complete a three-year learnership in our IT Risk Assurance Department.
- Execution of IT risk assurance assignments including IT general controls, applications reviews, detailed security reviews,
- IT governance assignments.
- Build and maintain team and client relationships.
- Drafting of both internal and external reports.
- Take responsibility for project administration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant degree (BSc, relevant BCom, BTech Internal Audit).
- Relevant Post Graduate qualification is essential.
- Having written and passed the CISA exam would be an added advantage.
- 0-1 years’ related experience gained in a professional environment - IT internal and or external audit.
- Good communication skills (report writing, formal correspondence, verbal communication and presentation skills).
- Planning and organizing skills - Deadline driven.
- Networking and relationship building skills.
- Stress management - Ability to perform under pressure.
- Analytical and systematic thinker.
- Self-starter, pro-active, with the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of relevant methodology and legislation related to IT audit.
- Extensive travel may be required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Port Elizabeth (South...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm