Digital Auditing - You’ll be using our latest tools to help digitize the way we deliver audits through automation, AI, data analytics, and innovation, as well as using PwC-developed tools and industry-leading software to audit our clients. Digital Audit will give you a unique opportunity to experience all aspects of the audit from finance to technology.
You'll develop a strong understanding of the role that digital plays in the modern-day audit and how new technologies are deployed and controlled within business. In practice, you'll understand and test IT systems and controls, deliver technology-enabled audits including the latest on advanced analytics, process control and automation and the use of innovative tools.
Auditing Digital - You’ll be auditing our client’s technology to give them assurance that security and controls are in place. This includes infrastructure, cloud, and applications. You’ll gain an understanding of end-to-end processes and how business applications are utilized, controlled, and optimized.
At PwC, we recognize the importance of IT Risk Assurance as a key enabler in organizations. Our digital trust professionals work closely with IT, the business, compliance, audit, and risk functions to help businesses meet their objectives by managing and optimizing risks through the use of technology. We offer a three-year graduate program during which you will receive on-site training and valuable real business work experience. We’re looking for talented, business ‘tech-savvy’, curious and skilled graduates who can bring new ideas and a fresh approach to IT Risk Assurance.
What You Will Do
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies. You’ll need to be a people person, tenacious and resilient.
- You’ll have exposure to contacts such as financial controllers, heads of IT or finance directors to understand and test IT systems and controls.
- You’ll be checking IT systems to ensure they are appropriately controlled by management and to check that data produced is accurate, highlighting and questioning any differences.
- It's investigative work where you’ll regularly speak with clients, using in-person meetings or leading-edge collaborative technology.
- You’ll be part of a variety of teams, taking real responsibility for the work you do.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer Science, BCom (IT), Engineering, Mathematics or Accounting.
- IT (BSc or BCom).
- Computer Science.
- Management Accounting.
- Internal Auditing.
- Business Science.
- Risk Management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm