Our strategy, The New Equation, is about how PwC brings together unique combinations of people, powered by technology, galvanizing ourselves as a community of solvers to address those dual challenges. The foundation of the strategy is our multidisciplinary model, which allows us to help clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes by bringing together deep expertise across a broad range of capabilities. It is this combination of capabilities and the ability to look at things from different perspectives that is so essential to delivering high quality and real impacts for clients, stakeholders and society at large in Africa and globally.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A university degree (preferably with honours) in:
- Computer Science, BCom (IT), Engineering, Mathematics or Accounting.
- IT (BSc or BCom).
- Computer Science.
- Management Accounting.
- Internal Auditing.
- Business Science.
- Risk Management.
The PwC Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people - From associate to partner level - That will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders. We look for and develop these qualities in all our people:
- Whole leadership: Lead yourself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: Bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
- Technical and digital: Apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
- Global and inclusive: Operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- Relationships: Build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm