Many see financial services risk and regulation as a problem; we see it as an opportunity. An opportunity to shine, grow and build trust. At PwC, we work with our clients to redefine the way risk and regulation is seen. Actively embracing change is a powerful way for our clients to enhance their reputation, secure long-term growth and sustainable profits, and deliver value to their customers. With our help, they won’t just navigate around potential problems, they’ll also be positioned to get ahead.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates in their final year of postgraduate studies.
- Candidates with a strong academic background (65% aggregate).
- One or more of the following postgraduate qualifications:
- Risk Management.
- Management Accounting.
- Business Science.
- An additional professional qualification (FRM, PRM, CFA or MBA) will be an added advantage, as will advanced proficiency in MS Office, SQL, VBA, SAS and/or BI Tools.
The PwC Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people - From associate to partner level - That will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders. We look for and develop these qualities in all our people:
- Whole leadership: Lead yourself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: Bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
- Technical and digital: Apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
- Global and inclusive: Operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- Relationships: Build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm