An organization's ability to identify, respond to, and emerge stronger from actual or potential risks is essential to ensuring its ongoing existence, relevance, and sustainability. Managing risks, whether fraud, corruption, regulatory or economic and financial crime-related, requires a thorough, professional and independent approach.
PwC provides a broad range of specialist forensic services. As a trainee you will gain exposure to the world of forensics through formal and practical on-the-job training, further developing your skill set in:
- Corporate Intelligence.
- Forensic Technology Services.
- Anti-Money Laundering.
- Fraud Risk Consulting.
- Expert Accounting and Dispute Resolution.
- Risk and Regulatory Compliance Management.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with the compilation of draft forensic reports and appendices.
- Assessing financial and other data.
- Assessing economic crime, i.e. Fraud and corruption.
- Assisting with conducting forensic interviews.
- Ensuring that the correct organizational model is in place to deliver highly effective service to the organization and its clients.
- Maintaining a positive view of PwC culture, values and reputation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- LLB Law.
- BCom Honours Accounting.
- BCom Honours Forensic Accounting.
- BCom Risk Management
- Whole leadership: Lead myself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: Bring business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Technical capabilities: Apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Global acumen: Operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Relationships: Build relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Law, Management
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm