It is this combination of capabilities and the ability to look at things from different perspectives that is so essential to delivering high quality and real impacts for clients, stakeholders and society at large in Africa and globally.
Consulting helps some of the world’s most significant organizations become even more effective in an environment where the risk of disruption is more intense than ever before. We help clients improve the way they operate; accelerate their growth; reduce their costs; manage their risks; develop their talent and change the way they do business. In doing so, we bring our collective expertise to focus on the big issues our clients are grappling with today.
You will work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in South Africa and possibly abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face. Our clients might want us to help them enter new markets; address the challenges created by organizational change; or draw up a sustainability strategy that aligns their commercial objectives with broader environmental and social concerns.
Front Office Transformation accelerates value and enables leading organizations to develop customer loyalty, drive growth, increase productivity, and inspire and engage the workforce. It is enabled by sub-solutions and accelerators combined with our industry-leading experience and technical subject matter experts for best-in-class digital enablement.
Operations Transformation delivers an end-to-end operations transformation for our clients, including operations planning, procurement, supply chain, and manufacturing. Corporate Function Transformation delivers new ways of solving problems, creating unique experiences and accelerating business performance. Sub-solutions include Analytics and AI Transformation, HR Transformation, Cloud Transformation and Finance Transformation.
Transformation is about helping clients to become transformative organizations, capable of radically reinventing themselves in the face of fast moving disruption. Key priorities include enabling them to become Fit for Growth and ensuring they have the front and back office capabilities to create value, deliver their growth strategies and outperform their competitors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering - All specializations.
- Risk Management.
- Computational and Applied Mathematics/Mathematics.
- Computer Science and related fields.
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- Business Science, Strategy and related fields.
- Health Sciences.
- Environmental Sciences and related fields.
- A 60% minimum cumulative average across all years of study should be attained.
- Whole leadership: Lead myself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: Bring business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Technical capabilities: Apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Global acumen: Operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Relationships: Build relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Locations:KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm