A career in our Strategy Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever-changing environment.
We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimizing deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
Strategy focuses on the development of high impact and pragmatic strategies to solve complex problems and maximize market potential and differentiation. This is achieved through our unique capabilities-driven strategy, business transformation, and digital transformation approaches and tools. Our strategy development and strategic problem-solving work draws on analytics, global and local leading practices and case studies, innovation, industry and domain Subject Matter Experts and business/solution architecture.
What You Will Do
- Using strategic business consulting skills, to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects.
- Providing support in consultation with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients' strategic and operating success.
- Developing insights, conducting independent analysis and developing hypothesis-based recommendations as part of the development of client specific transformational strategies.
- Developing conclusions and recommendations, writing reports, assisting in client presentations and providing implementation assistance as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 70% average in your undergraduate and postgraduate degree in: Economics/Econometrics, Environmental Studies,
- Finance, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, Accounting, Investment Management, Business Science.
- Self-motivated and capable of developing innovative approaches to difficult issues.
- Highly analytical and structured thinking (hypotheses-based analysis).
- Excellent quantitative skills and high levels of attention to detail.
- Flexibility in adjusting to highly varied projects and environments.
- Resilience and ability to adapt in unfamiliar industries and functions.
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
- High energy level.
- Comfortable delivering both formal and informal presentations, both internally and externally.
- Strong written report skills are essential.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization (client and internal), establishing your credibility and gaining trust.
- Flexibility and commercialism to manage a diverse range of responsibilities in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in teams in a strategic consulting environment as well as autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Foreign language skills and international work experience will be advantageous.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm