At PwC, we recognize the importance of internal audit as a key enabler and trusted advisor to organizations. By joining this programme, you’ll gain functional and industry insights, get to work with large multinational companies, and help clients enhance their internal audit function.
If you’ve always dreamed of working for a large multinational in Risk Assurance, then PwC is the place for you!
In your role as part of our team, you will be exposed to industry and business leaders; CAEs, CFOs and CEOs; various business processes; and the latest methods of internal audit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates who are in their honours year.
- Candidates with a strong academic background (65% aggregate).
- Candidates pursuing an honours degree in Internal Audit or a B-tech in Internal Audit.
- Whole leadership: Lead yourself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: Bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
- Technical and digital: Apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
- Global and inclusive: Operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- Relationships: Build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm