PwC Deals is a leading corporate finance and transaction advisory business in South Africa and is currently experiencing strong growth, driven by long term client relationships and a strong managing team. In order to take full advantage of the existing growth opportunities, we are looking for ambitious and highly motivated graduates to join our team providing services in the fields of valuations, due diligence, M&A advisory, post deal integration and business recovery services.
The successful candidates will have a support role to play in the team across a broad range of transactions including acquisitions, disposals, financing and private equity. They will gain exposure to a wide range of clients, from global multinationals through to entrepreneurial, owner managed businesses, covering both domestic and cross border work.
- Good interpersonal and client relationship skills
- An interest in and knowledge of the financial markets
- Problem solving capabilities
- Innovation and idea generation
- A desire to build on commercial and industry knowledge
- Negotiations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, including the ability to write succinct, well-structured reports and client communications
- A well-organised and self directed individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organisation
- Proven ability to multitask and ensure effective delivery of the priorities to meet targets and objectives
- Ability to run independently with projects when necessary
- Project and client management skill
- Conflict management skills
- A highly motivated, confident individual with presence
- Highly rated with good academic credentials
- Team player’s, who works effectively under pressure
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Hons Investment Management
- BCom Hons Financial Management
- BCom Hons Finance
- Bachelor of Business Science with Honours in Finance
- BCom Hons Accounting :
- Consideration of Employment Equity
- Drivers License Required
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking, Management,...
- Position Type:Full time
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.