Strategy& is a dynamic and rapidly growing Strategy house. We are looking for Top talent to join us and be a part of a high performing team. The ideal candidate will have a blend of talents and skills, including intellectual ability, excellent analytical skills, with the capability to perform sophisticated hypothesis-driven analyses, imagination and creativity, judgment, curiosity, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and demonstrated leadership.
- Use strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects.
- Provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality.
- Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients' strategic and operating success by developing insight, conducting independent analysis, and meeting with clients to assure assignment progress.
- Develop conclusions and recommendations, write reports, assist in client presentations and provide implementation assistance as required.
- Construct the analytical framework and work steps for each assignment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree
- Postgraduate degree from a top tier university
- Business-level fluency in English plus relevant language skills
- Project management
- Cost Reduction
- Organizational restructuring and transformation
- Operations, sales, strategic planning, business development, and marketing
- Information Technology
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm