No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all graduate programmes offer the same deal: the opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build relationships that will stay with you for life.
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work. You'll gain business, personal and technical skills you can use across the business and throughout your career.
All our people need to demonstrate skills and behaviours that will support us in implementing our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework: The PwC Professional.
Our vacation work programme is well known for being an exciting experience. Students who meet at the induction week often remain friends for the rest of their lives!
This interesting and interactive programme will help you to understand PwC's culture and values. It will also give you a better understanding of the audit environment and the importance of team dynamics, as you will be involved in numerous team activities.
What You Will Do
Vacation work is an opportunity to learn more about being a chartered accountant by experiencing what a trainee accountant does.
- You will be required to attend an induction course during which you will participate in team activities with other students in a practical environment.
- The induction course will equip you with greater knowledge of the firm and the auditing environment. It is an informative and memorable experience!
- After induction, you will be allocated to client work.
- You will gain hands-on experience by being assigned various tasks and sections of work to complete.
- All work will be supervised and appropriate guidance and coaching will be provided.
We know that the skills and experiences you gain with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We'll help you to reach your full potential.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be studying to become a chartered accountant of South Africa (CA(SA)).
- Your degree must be one that is accredited by South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
- You must be passing all your subjects consistently, from first year to your final year.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Drive, determination and leadership potential.
- Team player.
- Punctual and willing to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm