What You Will Do
- Semiconductor products test data monitoring and review.
- Simple defect pattern analysis and test data summary & reports with MS office programs, MS-Excel/MS-Word/MS-PowerPoint.
- Inventory check and control for test equipment and production hardware consumable parts.
- Test equipment maintenance activity supports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate who is doing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering majoring in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and has graduates in 2018.
- Proficient in MS Office and good documentation skills.
- Have a basic understanding of Radio Frequency (RF) and modern RF communication systems.
- Have a basic understanding of test and measurement equipment like signal generator, spectrum analyzer and network analyzer.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm