At Qorvo, our vision is to do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets. We are helping to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications.
For interns or college students like you, that means having access to amazing career-building opportunities. Whether you are interested in engineering, planning, research, marketing or manufacturing, Qorvo is large enough to engage you in many learning opportunities yet small enough for you to make a direct impact.
Join our culture of innovation and enjoy how Qorvo is connecting the world by shaping and launching the next generation of RF solutions. Our mission at Qorvo starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence and growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
What You Will Do
- Semiconductor products test data monitoring and review.
- Simple defect pattern analysis and test data summary & reports with MS office programs, MS-Excel/MS-Word/MS-PowerPoint.
- Inventory check and control for Test equipment and production hardware consumable parts.
- Test equipment maintenance activity supports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate who is doing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering majoring in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and is expected to graduate in Year 2020.
- Proficient in MS Office and good documentation skills.
- Have a basic understanding of Radio Frequency (RF) and modern RF communication systems.
- Have a basic understanding of test and measurement equipment like signal generator, spectrum analyzer and network analyzer.
- Candidate who are hired for the role will need to commit to 40 hours per week for the rest of the next 3 - 5 months.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm