Starting on the Sales Development Team, you will receive world class training on our products and sales process, get acclimated to the industry, and familiar with our client demographic. Those who exemplify exceptional performance, will be quickly promoted onto one of our Corporate Sales Teams across multiple product lines. Corporate Sales representatives have the opportunity to progress in sales or leadership positions.
The Sales Development team is an essential team in Qualtrics sales and marketing efforts and is responsible for a combination of demand response, demand management and demand creation.
The primary charge of a Sales Development representative is to fill and manage the top portion of the sales pipeline allowing Account Executives to focus on closing business. Extraordinary training will be provided for ideal candidates and the Sales Development team will serve as a recruiting source for other internal Qualtrics positions. You will reports to the head of Sales Development, and will be located at the Qualtrics corporate office in Seoul.
A Day in The Life:
- Demand creation (cold calling), demand response (warm calling), demand management (managed follow up process).
- Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects.
- Discover, navigate and document an organization's marketing research landscape and transfer to Account Executive team in a consistent, uniform fashion.
- Maintain all activity information in Salesforce.com.
- Kick butt and have fun on a daily basis (yes, this is actually a team requirement).
Expectations for Success:
- Generating a pipeline of leads and business opportunities through prospecting into companies.
- Effectively communicating the value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with potential new customers.
- Discover, navigate and document an organizations marketing research landscape and deliver to the Sales team in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Ensure that all activity in Salesforce.com is updated and accurate.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree (or within 6 months of graduating).
- Reliable, confident, and articulate.
- Dream to progress to sales position.
- Exceptional interpersonal ability.
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound calls and get along with VP level executives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm