Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems Finance is looking for an individual to support a number of our programs. This role will be responsible for working closely with the Program Finance Managers, Integrated Product Team Leads (IPT) and Program Managers.
What You Will Do
- The position offers an excellent opportunity for someone to learn and expand their abilities in the finance and business management disciplines.
- Individual will be an essential team member performing Earned Value Management and financial analysis functions.
- The position involves the generation of both internal and external cost reports, monitoring and analysis of cost data and financial planning systems and tools, and compiling quarterly estimate at completion (EAC) for presentation to program and finance management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have a BS / BA with a major in Finances, Economics, Business, Accounting, Math, or other related field by Summer 2020 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Work experience (related or unrelated).
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word with a strong ability to use many of the features of MS Excel with ease and attention to efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- SAP Experience.
- Independent, self-motivated and highly organized.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
California (United States...
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm