Internship Period - 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022.
This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship, from January - June 2022 only.
Reporting to Gemini Finance Transformation Director, ASEAN, you’ll be responsible for helping management in driving key strategic projects in performance and productivity improvement in ASEAN across various lines of the P&L including but not limited to reviewing price trends for raw and pack materials, sourcing analysis and changes, Supply chain projects on logistics and warehousing, marketing spend analysis with a view to optimize and improve ROI.
The role will provide rich commercial learning for a fresh MBA / CA / Bachelor’s Degree pass out with high marks and willing to learn and exert themselves.
Candidates who are currently working in Big 4 and who plan to move to the industry and would like to build the necessary skill set are also welcome to apply.
This role will prepare the incumbents for a career in the industry, with extensive learning opportunities, only by the candidates’ eagerness to upskill.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recognized Degree in Finance or Accounting, CA/ ACCA or equivalent.
- Fresh MBA / CA / CPA / Bachelor’s degree with Accountancy (preferably NUS / NTU pass out). Candidates who are currently working in Big 4 and are looking for a change and wanting to build a skillset for industry readiness may also apply.
- Prior experience of Internship within a multinational environment/ FMCG industry preferred.
- Microsoft Office literacy essential (strong excel skills in data compilation and aggregation, e.g., sumifs, indirect function, pivot table, v/h lookup, etc.).
- Involved, Driven, Passionate to grow, and “hands-on”.
- This person is energetic and action-oriented. Easily takes up challenges and opportunities and initiates change for better results. Can act with minimum planning/supervision and independently. Has strong achievement orientation, consistently exceeds objectives.
- Strong communication and documentation skills including coordination skills, very good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Can work under tight deadlines and with minimum supervision enabling delivery of complex projects on time.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm