This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship, a minimum of 20 weeks from July - December 2021.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director ASEAN, you will be working closely with the Regional Sales and IT Team and be responsible to identify overall trends and perform predictive performance analysis based on data from different sources and platforms.
As a member of a dynamic Regional Sales team, you will be given extensive and diverse responsibilities in looking at spends across different trade channels and recommend investment choices
What You Will Do
- Work with various stakeholders across the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experience, revenue generation, channel/brand efficacy and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree or master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Knowledge/Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge/Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques - GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages - R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics - regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools - Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using - Power BI, Excel and other necessary tools, etc.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm