Internship Period - 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022.
This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship, from January - June 2022 only.
Reporting to the Regional Head of General Trade, you will be responsible for the development and execution of Sales scorecards for the ASEAN region.
This will involve collaboration with the IT and Sales team to ensure all trackers are timely and accurate.
What You Will Do
- Work with Regional Sales and IT team to deliver Sales reports and other regional data formats.
- Lead Sales validation of country sales scorecards, working with IT and In-market Sales teams.
- Compiling ASEAN sales data charts for monthly/weekly reporting.
- Coordinate with ASEAN Country teams for compiling data charts.
- Use fragmented data systems across ASEAN to combine IMS reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree or master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Microsoft Office literacy is essential (strong excel skills in data compilation and aggregation, e.g., sumifs, indirect function, pivot table, v/h lookup, etc.).
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using - Power BI, Excel, and other necessary tools, etc.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm