Internship Period - 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022.
This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship, from January - June 2022 only.
What You Will Do
- Liaison point for campaign-related communications with internal teams (such as sending campaign details to brand teams, submitting brand assets for regulatory affairs approval, follow-ups with tech team on e-commerce development updates, and finance team on operations).
- Updating internal campaign calendars with approved copies.
- Updating campaign calendars for external partners such as affiliate networks (TAG) and Facebook agency once they are finalized.
- Updating campaign performance reports.
- Vendor follow-ups (status, invoices).
- Support the marketing team in daily ad-hoc tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Excellent spoken and written English, fluent in communications via email, chats, and another channel.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient level of understanding in digital marketing and digital media.
- Self-motivated and resourceful team player who is able to multi-task.
- Optional but experience in setting up Google Ads, Facebook Ads and management of social media channels like Facebook and Instagram is an added advantage.
- Optional but experience in Photoshop is an added advantage.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm