Internship Period - 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022.
This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship, from January - June 2022 only.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with the Direct to Consumer (DTC) team and be given extensive and diverse responsibilities to managing day-to-day campaign-related activities.
What You Will Do
- Assist in managing day-to-day executions for communications such as emails and web pushes.
- Liaison point for campaign-related communications with internal teams (such as sending campaign details to CARE teams, submitting brand assets for regulatory affairs approval, and follow-ups with tech team on eCommerce development updates).
- Copywriting for channels such as emails, web pushes, and SMSs.
- Updating campaign performance reports.
- Vendor follow-ups (status, invoices).
- Support the marketing team in daily ad-hoc tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related disciplines.
- Excellent spoken and written English, fluent in communications via email, chats, and another channel.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient level of understanding in digital marketing and digital media.
- Self-motivated and resourceful team player who can multi-task.
- Optional but experience in the management of owned channels like Salesforce is an added advantage.
- Optional but experience in Photoshop and Dreamweaver/Visual Studio Code is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm