Internship Period - 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022.
This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship, from January - June 2022 only.
What You Will Do
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Help manage and update the campaign calendar for ASEAN.
- Coordinate with Acquisition, Retention, Store Ops, and Supply teams with regards to marketing campaigns launches.
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives and share weekly updates with the regional team.
- Identify new brand partnership opportunities, onboard new partners, and help in the execution of co-marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Graphic Design team to ensure all the marketing collaterals are delivered on a timely basis.
- Support the marketing team in daily ad-hoc tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiar with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g., CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google AdWords).
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Self-motivated and resourceful team player who is able to multi-task.
- Experience in Photoshop is an added advantage.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm