Internship Period - 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022.
This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship, from January - June 2022 only.
Reporting to the Planning & Operations Manager, D2C, you will be working closely with the Direct to Consumer (DTC) team, and be given extensive and diverse responsibilities to supporting Supply Chain excellence for the (DTC) business in the ASEAN region.
What You Will Do
- Managing end-to-end logistics for promotional SKUs across the ASEAN region.
- Supporting Reckitt Brand store operation including complete fulfillment cycle, inbound management to Consumer receipt/return.
- Liaison point for consumer care teams in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Design a sustainable branded packaging solution for a new market launch.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to design, draw up specifications, sign off with management and regulatory teams.
- Work closely with the local team to source materials in a new launch market with a goal to deliver - Consumer WOW, sustainable packaging, and reduce operating transportation costs.
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Operation, Logistics, or related disciplines.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel.
- Data sensitive and strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and resourceful team player who is able to multi-task.
- Experience managing fulfillment partners and vendors.
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what's needed.
- Record of managing supply chains in a fast-paced eCommerce environment.
- Tech savvy and knowledgeable in current trends, innovations, and best practices in eCommerce, Supply Chain, and DTC.
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Exceptionally strong communications and presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm