This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship, a minimum of 20 weeks from July - December 2021.
What You Will Do
- Develop a dashboard (ex. Cuddle app) to encompass all eCommerce KPIs and deliver accurate weekly reporting.
- Manage and create a stronger data model for Customer level forecasting & ATP.
- Collaborate with ePlanner and regional agencies (ex. Epsilo, dci) to create and drive actionable insights within the eCommerce team to grow sales.
- Work closely with agencies (Epsilo, Cuddle, and dci) and ePlanner to ensure all data reporting is accurate and product timelines are met.
- Become familiar with eCommerce seller centers and dashboards to understand eCommerce ops.
- Analyze and report on insightful trends in segment / SKU level data to grow brand market share and sales.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computing Science, eCommerce, or Business Administration.
- Data sensitive and possess strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and an energetic team player.
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Computer Science
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm