Internship Period - 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022.
This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship, from January - June 2022 only.
What You Will Do
- Champion data consolidation, visualization & analysis by Platform, Business Units, Brands & Listings. Utilize sales & stock data as a bridge to close the gaps and identify opportunities in the eCommerce landscape.
- Ownership of the eCommerce KPI Reporting (GMV, Page Views, CvR, Order Value) to deliver accurate reporting across all eCommerce platforms.
- Analyse and report on insightful trends in segment / SKU level data to grow brand market share and sales for key eCommerce areas (Perf Mktg, UX, BDM).
- Become an expert with eCommerce seller centers and dashboards to understand eCommerce operations and data availability.
- Manage the eCommerce product segmentation model to create a holistic view of sales trends across different eCommerce models (Bricks Clicks, Marketplace, Retail).
- Collaborate with ePlanner to generate accurate Forecasting and to maintain the Availability to Purchase metric, ensuring eCommerce platforms.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, eCommerce or Business Administration.
- Data sensitive and strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and an energetic team player.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Excellent project management skills.
Closed 2 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Computer Science
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm