Want to make a difference? Join our 40,000 strong team of diverse and talented people from around the globe. Working together we’re committed to shaping a cleaner, healthier world for everyone. And we’re always on the lookout for talented people like you…
If you relish a culture that celebrates the freedom to create change for a better tomorrow, find your role with us today.
We turn our passion for a better world into successful careers at Reckitt. Come with us behind the scenes and meet some of the inspiring people you’ll be working alongside.
What you will do
- Familiarize with eCommerce seller centers and dashboards to draw insights.
- Support regional eCommerce marketing data reporting and recommend actionable insights within the eCommerce team to grow brand market share and sales.
- Support Performance Marketing Managers on Winning in Search expertise, researching keyword trends, and reviewing search ads strategies across markets and key brands.
- Support on operationalizing scorecards to various performance KPIs.
- Regular monitoring of campaigns and reviewing of key performance marketing metrics.
- Support the growth of New Product Innovations through consumer studies and identify opportunities for portfolio optimization.
- Monitor and uphold content hygiene standards through execution excellence on eCommerce platforms.
- Support in developing both quick & social Commerce channels in ASEAN.
- Support in brand campaigns & innovation activation in Shopee & Lazada in the ASEAN region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, eCommerce or Business-related disciplines.
- Demonstrating a ‘growth hacking’ and ‘resourceful’ mindset, continuously seeking ways to improve performance.
- Data sensitive and strong analytical skills.
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working in an environment where business processes are being defined as we go.
- Collaborates well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Inquisitive, curious, and excellent at dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong communicator capable of building strong working relationships.
- Outstanding ownership, highly driven to succeed.
- Excellent team player with a positive outlook on work and a Can-Do attitude.
- Focus on the outcome and be comfortable working in a lean organization. Fast decision-making.
- Be able to prioritize given tasks and frequently communicate on work progress.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 6:00 pm