Internship Period - 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022.
This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship, from January - June 2022 only.
Reporting to the ASEAN eCommerce Director, you will be working closely with the regional eCommerce team with the freedom to find your own way to grow the market.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, and a creative, critical thinker. You must be a strong communicator and be able to work independently to generate high-quality work while balancing multiple projects at the same time
What You Will Do
- Familiarize with eCommerce seller centers and dashboards to draw insight.
- Support on regional eCommerce marketing data reporting and recommend actionable insights within the eCommerce team to grow brand market share and sales.
- Support Performance Marketing Managers on Winning in Search expertise, researching keyword trends, and reviewing search ads strategies across markets and key brands.
- Support on operationalizing scorecards to various performance KPIs.
- Regular monitoring of campaigns and reviewing against key performance marketing metrics.
- Support the growth of New Product Innovations through consumer studies and identify opportunities for portfolio optimization.
- Monitor and uphold content hygiene standards through execution excellence on eCommerce platforms.
- Support in developing both quick & social Commerce Channel in ASEAN .
- Support in brand campaigns & innovation activation in Shopee & Lazada in the ASEAN region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, or related disciplines.
- Demonstrating ‘growth hacking’ and ‘resourceful’ mindset.
- Data sensitive and strong analytical skills.
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Collaborates well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Inquisitive, curious, and great at dealing with ambiguity.
- Outstanding ownership, highly driven to succeed.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm