BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
Want to make a difference? Join our 40,000 strong team of diverse and talented people from around the globe. Working together we’re committed to shaping a cleaner, healthier world for everyone. And we’re always on the lookout for talented people like you…
If you relish a culture that celebrates the freedom to create change for a better tomorrow, find your role with us today.
MEET YOUR TEAM
We turn our passion for a better world into successful careers at Reckitt. Come with us behind the scenes and meet some of the inspiring people you’ll be working alongside.
Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll be working closely with the brand team, CRM, UX, and eBDMs across Singapore and be involved in the implementation of campaign planning, execution, and optimization.
Key learning objective: Supporting the Performance Marketing Manager to achieve the Paid Media GMV target this year and emerge as the best in class in the region. Be an active driver in the full-funnel marketing transformation across eCom, Brand, and CRM.
What you will do
Roles & Responsibilities:
Analyze and optimize paid media performance across marketplaces such as Shopee, Lazada, FairPrice. Paid media includes Outplatform Ads (Facebook, Google Ads), Inplatform ads (Lazada Sponsored Solutions, Shopee MyAds, Citrus), and Affiliates.
Work closely with the Performance Marketing Manager to onboard new platforms for campaign activation.
Support on day-to-day tasks, including budgeting, agency briefing, planning, campaign execution, continuous tracking and optimization, and reporting.
Familiarize and activate Full-Funnel Marketing through engagement with stakeholders in the business, not limited to the brand team, CRM, UX, and eBDMs. Understand various funnels, unique metrics, and objectives for each channel.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, eCommerce or Business-related disciplines.
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Growth mindset, continuously seeking ways to improve performance
- Inquisitive, curious, and excellent at dealing with ambiguity.
- Data sensitive and possess strong analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial, fast learning agility, and result-oriented.
- Strong communicator capable of building strong working relationships
- Excellent team player with a positive outlook on work and a Can-Do attitude.
- Focus on the outcome and be comfortable working in a lean organization. Fast decision-making.
- Be able to prioritize given tasks and frequently communicate on work progress.
- Outstanding ownership, highly driven to succeed.
- Challenging the status quo
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science
- Closing Date:17th May 2022, 6:00 pm