Want to make a difference?
Join our 40,000 strong team of diverse and talented people from around the globe. Working together we’re committed to shaping a cleaner, healthier world for everyone. And we’re always on the lookout for talented people like you…
If you relish a culture that celebrates the freedom to create change for a better tomorrow, find your role with us today.
We turn our passion for a better world into successful careers at Reckitt. Come with us behind the scenes and meet some of the inspiring people you’ll be working alongside.
This opportunity is for students available for a full-time internship from July - December 2022 only.
Reporting to the ASEAN Regional Ethics & Compliance Director, you will work closely with the Regional Ethics and Compliance team members to execute projects, tool kits and develop a system-based checklist.
As a bright young mind, you will be passionate about proposing innovative solutions to improve all Compliance programs' effectiveness using technology.
What You Will Do
- Develop a relevant system-based application to evaluate the effectiveness of the Pillars of Compliance programs in line with the relevant regulatory guidelines.
- Work closely with the ASEAN Ethics and Compliance team, and relevant stakeholders to develop a mobile-based BMS/milk code application for Field Sales.
- Work in close liaison and guidance with Ethics & Compliance teams to develop BMS/milk code training programs and coordinating IT support to incorporate this into the Sales Tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business or related disciplines.
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Inquisitive, curious, and excellent at dealing with ambiguity.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial, fast learning agility, and result oriented.
- Strong communicator capable of building strong working relationships.
- Good team player with a positive outlook on work and a Can-Do attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Compliance
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 6:00 pm