Want to make a difference?
Join our 40,000 strong team of diverse and talented people from around the globe. Working together we’re committed to shaping a cleaner, healthier world for everyone. And we’re always on the lookout for talented people like you…
If you relish a culture that celebrates the freedom to create change for a better tomorrow, find your role with us today.
We turn our passion for a better world into successful careers at Reckitt. Come with us behind the scenes and meet some of the inspiring people you’ll be working alongside.
This opportunity is for students available for a full-time internship from July - December 2022 only.
As part of the regional team based in Singapore, you will be involved in driving awareness and acquisition by supporting our online marketing campaigns as well as UX and content optimization initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Liaison point for campaign-related communications with internal teams (Submitting brand assets for regulatory affairs approval, follow-ups with freelance graphic designers, and tech team on all eCommerce campaigns).
- Creating and managing campaign assets, ensuring consistent branding throughout all creative assets.
- Creating new UI/UX design layout to enhance visibility and sales.
- Collaborate with Conversion, Acquisition, and Retention team on campaigns to maximize conversions.
- Conceptualize and articulate visuals based on design specifications.
- Conduct test on all graphics across multiple media.
- Review final layouts and provide improvements when necessary.
- Ability to lead freelancer Graphic Designers and agencies to review creative, assets, and copies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Design or related disciplines.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritize given tasks and frequently communicate on work progress.
- Experience with UI/UX.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Software. Exceptional skill set in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, and prototyping tools like Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus.
- Likes fast-paced, fun, entrepreneurial, and multicultural working environment.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them and meet deadlines.
- Good team player with a positive outlook on work and a Can-Do attitude.
- Excellent spoken and written English, fluent in communications via email, chats, and other channels.
- Able to accept constructive feedback positively and work with advice and feedback given.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 6:00 pm