Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student, ready to tackle the working world? Are you seeking work experience in Corporate Communications? RCL FOODS is looking for a Durban based Formal Qualification holder in the field of Communications/Marketing/Media for a 12-month contract. The individual will be based at our Durban office in Westville and the purpose is for the selected candidate to receive workplace experience whilst driving administrative functions for the communications team.
What You Will Do
- To Ensure effective Communications admin support to the business through adequate delivery of Communications Services, practices and procedures.
- Proactively manage all administrative tasks in a timely and anticipatory manner to ensure that both internal and external communication and branding needs are fully met.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Communications/Marking/Media Degree or Diploma.
- Must be based in Durban.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Creative flair and digital acumen with an interest in graphic design and Infographics interest.
- Sound administration skills with a high attention to detail.
- Be prepared to undergo a medical and substance abuse pre-screening assessment as part of the onboarding process.
- Be willing to be rotated in the Company for duties as assigned and explained to by your line manager.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm