We’re giving graduates in South Africa the opportunity to develop their unique recipe for success in their professional journey as an Internal Auditor.
Our Internal Audit Management Trainee Programme offers exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented individuals who are full of flavour, enabling them to achieve a successful future in the industry.
Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, Internal Audit Management Trainees will receive essential career ingredients from their trainers. They’ll receive the development training, experience and mentorship needed to take them to leadership levels within RCL FOODS.
Our aggressive fast track development programme is the perfect entree for career success, forming an integral part of building our future RCL FOODS leadership pipeline, by preparing graduates to take on leadership roles within 4 to 5 years
You’ll get a substantial taste of:
- Meaningful work experience that forms the foundation of your career, receiving the perfect career entree for your future.
- Coaching from experienced leaders to gain insights into strategic thinking. You’ll also receive career advice from these career masterchefs.
- Planned rotations to ensure you obtain the right combination of ingredients to get you ready for that leadership role.
- Structured development plans that keep you clear on what preparation you need throughout your journey.
- You’ll combine the above daily to create a CAREER, not just a job!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study.
- BTech: Internal Auditing/ BCom: Accounting/BCom: Internal Auditing/BCom: Finance/BCom Honours: Internal Auditing/Business Science: Finance with Accounting/BCom: Accounting Honours/MCom: Accounting Sciences/Mcom: Audit.
- South African citizen or permanent resident.
- Good academic results in your majors in 2nd and 3rd year.
- Driver’s license.
- Willing and able to travel to various sites at least 2 weeks in a month.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word).
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Output driven
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Deadline focused.
- Process driven.
- Relationship Building.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm