Our company is seeking a Supply Chain Management Intern to assist in daily physical operations that help ensure the functionality of our company. Supply chain managers have a tremendous impact on the success of our organization.
An ideal intern would be prepared to work in a fast-paced, team environment and will be able to complete the internship having gained a broad understanding of the promotional products industry and the unique ways our supply chain operates. The role covers leading key Supply Chain Projects, whether New Product Launches, Formula Changes.
What You Will Do
- Gain an understanding of the supplier – distributor – end user supply chain in the promotional products industry by studying processes in sales, art and manufacturing.
- Analyze supply chain reports and trends.
- Support and identify areas of need in the manufacturing process.
- Develop interpersonal communication skills to help advance personal productivity.
- Assist in social media campaigns.
- Assist in distribution practices.
- Assist in timely technology-enabled visibility.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate student who is majoring in Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Operations, or Logistics.
- Communication and organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of distribution systems, web and social media.
- Good command of Microsoft (Excel, MS project and PowerPoint).
- Time Management Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Systems, Logistics and Supply Chain,...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2019, 6:00 pm