Reckitt Benckiser Group
What You Will Do
- Be the first contact to support assigned application systems with agreed SLA, e.g., system job monitoring, data uploading, data update, system template generation, system or data or operation trouble shooting, etc.
- Provide first line application production support to ensure good service is in place to support business result. Manage and continuously enhance the service level of vendor support; work with the business owner to enhance the business key user network
- Closely work with business analyst, business owner and users to identify the improvement opportunities, analyze and assess the business requirement, develop and align the system solution, and deliver it to realize the business value preposition.
- Implement & conduct regular business user activity monitoring for the given applications, in order to make sure that active access is legitimate, with appropriate rights and in line with the application access right process validated by the business.
- Proactively learn the industry leading solutions & IT trend in the respective business areas and develop the solution roadmap in the following 1-3 years.
- Understand, support and execute the global IT strategy where applied. Ensure all IT infrastructure and systems in HK/TW are in line with Reckitt information security standard.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS degree in IT or other related business major.
- Minimum 1 year experience of working as application support analyst or similar roles. Fresh graduates with related experience may also be considered.
- Proven success & experience in supporting IT application system to support business growth, improve productivity or solve a business problem.
- Knowledge in key business areas, e.g., TM1, ERP, CRM/CDP, SFA/MFA, TPM/TPO knowledge is a plus.
- Strong vendor management experience and service management skills. ITIL certificate is a plus.
- Ability to communicate in both technical and business language, both written & verbal.
- Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Closed 23 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm