RB Future Leaders (Management Trainee) Program is a 15-month intensive development program. It aims at developing high caliber talents who believe in RB’s purpose, fight and compass and with strong passion in health & nutrition industry. We provide the MTs with challenging roles & real responsibilities from Day 1 and they will go through rotation across different functions to develop a comprehensive understanding and network in the business.
You will have on-going exposure to senior leaders in the company; a mentor from the leadership team to provide you with career/personal advice; and relevant classroom trainings apart from on-the-job trainings to accelerate your development. After graduation from the Program, usually you will be placed permanently up to Assistant Manager or equivalent position based on business needs as well as your own performance & passion.
Sales and Marketing are the base stone of the company’s business. Through challenges in real job, you will deeply understand the operation of Marketing and Sales functions through rotations in Key Accounts, Trade Marketing, Brand, Digital Commerce etc. You will also rotate in commercial/supporting functions such as Medical Sales, Finance, Supply and Regulatory Affairs so that you can build a comprehensive understand of the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduates in any disciplines with less than 2 years of working experience.
- Strong passion in developing career in health and nutrition industry.
- Highly energized, with strong autonomy and partnership.
- Willing to challenge self and others to strive for excellence.
- Strong motivation to assume leadership and great problem-solver.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated high learning agility.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm