Reckitt Benckiser Group
What You Will Do
- Provide support to assigned brand PR and CSR campaigns, including projects and events coordination, research, copyrighting, video editing etc.
- Conduct news & social monitoring and prepare news report.
- Provide administrative support to departmental routine including but not limited to procurement process, documentation and regular reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student studying in Communication/ Public Relations or related disciplines.
- Proficiency in MS office e.g., Excel, PowerPoint and Word, basic skills in photo and video editing.
- Experience working in communications is a plus.
- Well organized and good documentation skills.
- Good spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Good communications and inter-personal skills.
- Proactive, independent and detail minded.
- Energetic self-starter who performs well with appropriate supervision.
Closed 23 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm