Want to make your mark with one of the world's leading consumer goods businesses? As our Commercial Intern, you’ll have the freedom to gain hands-on experience with some of the leading global consumer products.
Period: June 2021 - Aug 2021.
With complete involvement from the first day, you’ll be part of a team that bring our leading brands to millions. You’ll take responsibility for sales and marketing projects from the outset. You’ll gain new skills and experience and be fully included as part of our team.
This could include working with the business to conduct market research, plan promotion strategy as well as strategic analysis. The key focus will be on ‘learning through doing’ but with the support of our sales and finance team.
What You Will Do
- Commercial / competitor review.
- Pricing Analysis.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Required Skills and Abilities
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re curious by nature. You’ve a passion for finance with a strong academic background. You’re ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. You’re also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
- Business related degree.
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills.
- Active learner with a desire to understand the forces at play for any challenge.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to effectively collaborate in cross functional teams.
- Strong interest in consumer goods business.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills - English and Mandarin.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm