With complete involvement from the first day, you’ll be part of a team that bring our leading brands to millions. You’ll take responsibility for finance projects from the outset. You’ll gain new skills and experience and be fully included as part of our global team. This could include working with the business to improve financial performance, developing and laying the foundations for financial planning as well as strategic analysis. The key focus will be on ‘learning through doing’ but with the support of our finance team.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re curious by nature. You’ve a passion for finance with a strong academic background. You’re ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. You’re also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
What You Will Do
- Supply Finance process simplification
- Process automation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance, Accounting, Business related degree;
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills;
- Active learner with a desire to understand the forces at play for any challenge;
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to effectively collaborate in cross functional teams;
- Strong interest in consumer goods business
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills – English and Mandarin
- Familiar with excel, economics, macros
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm