With complete involvement from the first day, you'll be fully included as a part of our team - bringing household name products to millions of customers worldwide. You'll take responsibility for projects from the outset, gaining new skills and experience. Projects will vary but may be within planning, service delivery, manufacturing or logistics. The focus will be on 'learning by doing' but with the support and mentoring of our experienced team.
You'll succeed because...
... you have an entrepreneurial spirit. You've a strong academic background. You're ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You're also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed - even when faced with obstacles.
You'll love it because...
... you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we cannot wait to hear your ideas. The products you get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brand will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Value Added Service Enhancement Analysis
- Credit Note Procedure Analysis and Optimization
Required Skills and Abilities
- Supply services or business related degree;
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills;
- Active learner with a desire to understand the forces at play for any challenge;
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to effectively collaborate in cross functional teams;
- Strong interest in consumer goods business
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills – English and Mandarin
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm