Want to see how our people make the difference? As our Human Resource Graduate, you’ll have the freedom to ensure our culture gives us an edge. We are looking for strong and dynamic graduates who will drive for delivering business results from day one. You will have maximum exposure to the business and deal with new and unfamiliar situations.
Work alongside some of our most successful teams and people to gain new skills and get their support. Take charge of your career and ensure it develops the way you want it to. Fast development, international career opportunities and the possibility to learn something new every day. Throughout the graduate program you will learn about various elements of our business and get exposure to different functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum completed relevant Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university with minimum academic pass rate of 65%.
- Previous work or internship experience including graduate work is beneficial.
- We will consider university life and extra-curricular activities that develop general skills as well as involvement with leadership activities on campus.
- Independent, motivated self- starter and goal orientated.
- Strong sense of urgency and dynamic problem solver.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and negotiate with very strong entrepreneurial thinking.
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and work independently as well as working in teams.
- Ability to grow and develop and work independently as well as working in team.
- Computer literate including MSOffice.
- High learning, change and mental agility as well as leadership abilities.
- Must be a RSA citizen with a valid driver’s license.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm