REPL Graduate Consultants are involved in the full project lifecycle of systems development and will work on a number of retail delivery projects; this could be around ecommerce, digital, multichannel, POS, payments, or implementing solutions and software functionality that meets customer specifications relating to third party software.
We are looking for Graduates who want to launch their careers in a visionary, highly successful consultancy. Our REPL Graduate Consultants gain unlimited learning and development opportunities, supporting a variety of key activities across the delivery lifecycle of one of our many projects.
You will work on several retail delivery projects; this could be around ecommerce, digital, multichannel, POS, payments, or implementing solutions and software functionality that meets customer specifications relating to third-party software. These delivery projects would be in one of more of our different solutions i.e. Workforce Transformation, Supply Chain, Customer Experience and Enterprise Systems.
What You Will Do
- Identify, assess and document business requirements, recommending business priorities.
- Work with clients to define requirements within project scope, documenting “as is” and “to be” processes.
- Support detailed definition of business processes and solution design.
- Map functional requirements ensuring non-standard functionality identified and logged, develop best-fit model and identify gaps.
- Identify barriers to productivity and provide cost benefit analysis and change impact assessments.
- Analyse impact of proposed solution across the business, developing use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements.
- Create solution design ‘blueprint’ specifying requirements for development and integration specialists.
- Create system documentation for all configured elements.
- Deliver complex test cycles across multiple software releases.
- Assist clients with functional/unit testing and end-to-end testing of solution.
- Assist with migration of solution to production environment.
- Support go-live and roll-out of solution.
- Execute training to both internal and to clients.
- Provide regular progress/status reports to REPL project management.
- Work within waterfall, agile and hybrid delivery models.
- Develop rounded project delivery skillset.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree.
- Previous Retail experience would be helpful.
- Understanding of Project Lifecycle.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communications abilities.
- Solid analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- ICT applications experience.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm