We are looking for Graduates who want to launch their careers in a visionary, highly successful consultancy. Our REPL Graduate Consultants gain unlimited learning and development opportunities, supporting a variety of key activities across the delivery lifecycle of one of our many projects.
Our unique culture and structure will encourage your creativity, nurture your commercial drive and hone your leadership potential. You’ll be expected to make an impact and influence colleagues and clients alike, and while teamwork is essential, you’ll also be accountable so there’s huge scope to make a real impact right from the start. Our graduate community offers a combination of training and development opportunities as well as graduate days and socials. Throughout the graduate development programme, we’ll review your progress and support your development.
We’ve developed products that help employees manage their shifts from their mobile to products that can forecast the number of, for example, ice creams a big supermarket will sell this summer. We’re committed to providing progression opportunities for all of our employees, whether this is within your usual field or new openings across the business.
Our development services team is mainly based in our offices in London and Warwickshire and we are now building the capability here in Cape Town. Here you’ll find developers across Java, .Net, Web and Mobile, Testers, Product Owners and UX/ UI Designers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math's or similar technical discipline.
- Proven software development experience in C#, Angular or similar languages - We’d love to hear/see some examples of what you’ve built!
- A strong problem solver who is pro-active and passionate about completing tasks to the highest standard.
- A positive attitude and a pleasant team-mate.
- Academic achievement - Preferably you’ll have a formal education (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree) in Computer Science or an overlapping or related technical discipline however, if you have a strong academic record, are passionate about pursuing a career in retail technology and are willing to learn then we want to hear from you.
- Interests inside and outside of University - What makes you stand out from the crowd and why are you remarkable?
- Good communication, literacy, and professional interpersonal manner.
- Ability to work independently & take the initiative.
- Desire to work in consulting & ambition to progress over time.
- High level of attention to detail with solid analytical and a foundation development skills.
- Strong PowerPoint and Presenting Skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Mathematics
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm